• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Week aqua users

What model did you buy? I brought the a430 pros and both came with hanging kit as they can on be used as pendant lights.
P600. Apparently the USA version kit is sold separately.

Also, one unit's UV is malfunctioning. Going to double check the V3 Bluetooth is seated correctly. Maybe I didn't fit it well enough.

Yep, so the UV channel on one light will come on, but instantly turns off once it reaches the percentage it's set to. If you adjust a different channel, it will come back on, but turns right off once the channel stops adjusting.

Does the UV channel make any visual difference when used?

Last edited:
Not really. But the fact that it is not functionning properly could lead to other problems in the future? Can you exchange it?
I can, just in a different state and all done by mail.

Weird thing though. I unplugged them for a while and was going to make a video of the problem. Now they work as intended. I think it's an app problem still. I have 2 lights and the light link function works. So I guess that's a good thing. I'll have to wait another week for the hanging kit, so won't be able to offer more until they are hung.

My lights didn't come with the hanging kit wires. Did everyone else have the hanging kit included?
yes my P900 came with hanging kit.

As my WRGB2 Pro Bluetooth controller broke down and was replaced FoC as still under warranty, i am appreciating the benefits of buying through a local dealer with warranty service.

When I was sending my WRGB2 Pro for repair, I saw another hobbyist was sending in his P1200 for repair as well....

I've also noticed that the 'on/off' button no longer works for me 🙃 it says I need to go into the light setup.

Also now when I click a light, instead of taking me straight to the settings, it takes me to a page as if I'm setting up the lights for the first time. It asks what the voltage is and whether it's freshwater, freshwater advanced or saltwater.

Some consistency would be nice. 🥲

My lights didn't come with the hanging kit wires. Did everyone else have the hanging kit included?
P600. Apparently the USA version kit is sold separately.
yes my P900 came with hanging kit.
Week Aqua sells two versions. With or without hanging kit since that light comes by default with stands. The hanging kit is technically extra. Some distributors will just stock one version and sell the light as if the hanging kit is part of the light so that the customers doesn't see it as something extra.
I've also noticed that the 'on/off' button no longer works for me 🙃 it says I need to go into the light setup.

Also now when I click a light, instead of taking me straight to the settings, it takes me to a page as if I'm setting up the lights for the first time. It asks what the voltage is and whether it's freshwater, freshwater advanced or saltwater.

Some consistency would be nice. 🥲
looks like the database is corrupt and you need to reconfigure the lights. What version of the app are you using?

Finally received my hanging kits and when I took the photo I was suffering from Chihiros setting memory. These settings are definitely blurple and reds need to be lower. I will say a warm sun up, sun down look is brilliant with these lights and I'll get a photo of what I mean tomorrow. But here's a 120 wrgb 2 at all settings 100 and 2 P600's at around 67% with too much red causing the blurple look. But still, I'm already loving these lights. The sun up, sun down transition with V3 Bluetooth is smooth as butter.

Attachments

• PXL_20230504_215549100.jpg
    PXL_20230504_215549100.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 154
  • PXL_20230504_184453685~2.jpg
    PXL_20230504_184453685~2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
Hello guys, new here and also I am a new Aqua Week Phoenix L 600 Pro owner. Silly question: once I set up the on/off schedule with the app, can I exit the app? Are the schedule setting stored in the lighting unit?

Hello guys, new here and also I am a new Aqua Week Phoenix L 600 Pro owner. Silly question: once I set up the on/off schedule with the app, can I exit the app? Are the schedule setting stored in the lighting unit?
Yes but only if you exit the app with the power setting in settings mode. The power button should be yellow then the lights will do the schedule as you set. If the power symbol is red they will just stay turned off and not follow the schedule.

I enquired with Week Aqua the price of a 3.0 bluetooth module and they told me it's 6 USD. Worth the cost me say. They are asking 25 USD for shipping though. 😂
Contacted the distributor in Thailand this morning. They will be selling the module next month at around 11USD. That's cheaper if you account the shipping.
Not sure if there is a Week Aqua distributor in the UK but if there is it might be worth waiting. Else buying from Week Aqua might be your best option.

Hey @Hanuman, how did Week Aqua provide you with that price - via the WhatsApp chat?

I'm currently onto 'Alice' via e-mail, and she's playing hardball and trying to tell me that the retail price has always been 13.54USD plus 40.76USD shipping to the UK! :rolleyes:

If you could post (or PM) me the screen grab of where they quoted you the 6USD, that would be appreciated so I can beat them over the head with it!

Hey @Hanuman, how did Week Aqua provide you with that price - via the WhatsApp chat?

I'm currently onto 'Alice' via e-mail, and she's playing hardball and trying to tell me that the retail price has always been 13.54USD plus 40.76USD shipping to the UK! :rolleyes:

If you could post (or PM) me the screen grab of where they quoted you the 6USD, that would be appreciated so I can beat them over the head with it!
Your Alice is not as nice as my dear. Tell your Alice that it is not nice to screw people. You probably forgot to use the magic word: "dear" and add a heart to your email.
Send her my best regards from Bangkok.
Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 14.53.25.jpg

Thanks man do you know the name of your contact, or is it just 'dear'? lol
For all I know it could be a man, still for me it's 'dear' because that apparently grants some advantages... As we say here in Thailand, no money no honey, but it seems in China it's the other way around. So dear it is.

Jokes aside, I think your Alice and mine are the same. That's the Whatsapp number I am using.
Screen Shot 2023-05-10 at 15.05.17.jpg

For all I know it could be a man, still for me it's 'dear' because that apparently grants some advantages... As we say here in Thailand, no money no honey, but it seems in China it's the other way around. So dear it is.

Jokes aside, I think your Alice and mine are the same. That's the Whatsapp number I am using.
View attachment 205079
Alice! You double crosser! 😂

Back