• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Week aqua users

That is correct. I also got an answer earlier but forgot to post:View attachment 203976
But according to there answer even if we upgrade to V3 Bluetooth module we will not have control over the ramp time in the advanced mode , it will be available only on the mode setting (their presets) , or will it relate to the choosen ramp time that is choosed in the mode settings if a advanced profile was set ?

But according to there answer even if we upgrade to V3 Bluetooth module we will not have control over the ramp time in the advanced mode , it will be available only on the mode setting (their presets) , or will it relate to the choosen ramp time that is choosed in the mode settings if a advanced profile was set ?
That's not clear to me but this is solely an app feature so I guess they can improve this with time.

There is a new update with manual on/off switch now on the play store .
And below is week aqua's reply regarding the brightness ramp .
Screenshot_2023-04-14-09-30-48-524_com.facebook.orca-edit.jpg

So that being said that means we will ask them to add a manual ramp time in the advanced mode so when we upgrade to Bluetooth 3 we can have a smooth transition in advanced mode that is set by the user .

Small warning. An update to the app is out (v 3.0.7). This said it screwed all my configuration and the app complained that the database was damaged. Only option was to uninstall and reintall the app and reconfigure both my lights.

EDIT: I have informed Week Aqua and they are working on a fix. Hopefully they will also add the English version to the Version history in the app store.

Last edited:
My week aqua lights arrived today. They came with the new 3.0 Bluetooth module and the ramp up/down setting works and does increase gradually even when turning them on and off manually. Overall the build quality is very good and I'm massively impressed with the lights output. The app was version 3.0.10 when I downloaded it and its very very stable had no issues while tinkering with it. Overall I genuinely think week aqua will be contending with the likes of Chihiro's in the near future.

My week aqua lights arrived today. They came with the new 3.0 Bluetooth module and the ramp up/down setting works and does increase gradually even when turning them on and off manually. Overall the build quality is very good and I'm massively impressed with the lights output. The app was version 3.0.10 when I downloaded it and its very very stable had no issues while tinkering with it. Overall I genuinely think week aqua will be contending with the likes of Chihiro's in the near future.
Mine also arrived today but have to wait for the V3 Bluetooth to arrive. Can't wait to give them a try.

Very interesting. Bought directly from them?
Contacted the distributor in Thailand this morning. They will be selling the module next month at around 11USD. That's cheaper if you account the shipping.
Not sure if there is a Week Aqua distributor in the UK but if there is it might be worth waiting. Else buying from Week Aqua might be your best option.

Contacted the distributor in Thailand this morning. They will be selling the module next month at around 11USD. That's cheaper if you account the shipping.
Not sure if there is a Week Aqua distributor in the UK but if there is it might be worth waiting. Else buying from Week Aqua might be your best option.
Yeah, I don't know of a single Week Aqua distributor in the UK unfortunately. I'll just have to deal with it. 😅

My lights didn't come with the hanging kit wires. Did everyone else have the hanging kit included?

Back