• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Week aqua users

I am so glad I don't have to use an App for my lights! lol just set it and forget it! lol sunrise/sunset works just fine too :)

Is anyone using an android phone my app is at just v3.00 there's no updates on the app store either

Is anyone using an android phone my app is at just v3.00 there's no updates on the app store either
Google play store app is 3.0.10
Screenshot_20230524-145822.png

Boards have arrived; total cost to me including shipping, FX loss etc has turned out to be £8.35 each, so not too shabby!

IMG_4075.jpeg

@fishtorque I've sent you a couple of PM’s but had no reply, please let me know if you still want a board.

If anyone else in the UK wants a board, just drop me a PM, delivery would be £4 for 1st Class RM delivery in a C5 box, or £10 on a dedicated carrier (APC) with tracking etc. I potentially have 3-4 spare.

Obviously I'm just playing middle man here to try and save fellow members some money by getting this bulk price and spreading the shipping costs, so I can't vouch for the boards or how they function, so the risk is with the buyer as it has been for me with the ones for my lights.

Got to love the combo package. A metallic hex wrench along an electronic board containing a battery all in the same plastic bag... What can go wrong? 🤔
People, check your battery voltage. Mine was below 2.9 volts. In other words mostly dead. At best in case of an outage, you will loose all configuration, at worst I am assuming it won't even hold any configuration at all when using the app.
IMG_0732.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah man, there are some things I just can't explain. What's going through their heads!!

You installed yours yet? I'm plucking up the courage to do it balancing 2m in the air hovering over the tank . . . what could possibly go wrong?!

Make sure you tell us what changes you see with the new board.

You installed yours yet? I'm plucking up the courage to do it balancing 2m in the air hovering over the tank . . . what could possibly go wrong?!

Make sure you tell us what changes you see with the new board.
Did the change this morning actually on the A430. Still haven't done the change on the P900 as I want to change the battery.
The sunset/sunrise function works and is smooth as butter now. I didn't fiddle or tested much as I did that on my way out to work, but so far things seem to be working ok.

Did the change this morning actually on the A430. Still haven't done the change on the P900 as I want to change the battery.
The sunset/sunrise function works and is smooth as butter now. I didn't fiddle or tested much as I did that on my way out to work, but so far things seem to be working ok.
Did you have to reconfigure the settings at all?

Back