• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l CLOSEING down today 1st May

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238 4 DAYS WITH CO2 NEW PICS

Hi chilled,

Good news that you're getting better growth :thumbup:

The plants look good in your latest pics, but I think the tank would benefit from having a background, even if it's just a black piece of card.

chilled84 said:
Added co2 for first time on the 1st of feb 2010, Its all new to me presurised co2 but im going to learn, Seems already to be working as my E.Acularis is growing at an exstreme rate and with such colour. :D
Make sure you add enough nutrients too, if not you will see the opposite happen in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to TBRO for some cuttings my tank is looking amazing! Thanks mate and thanks UKAPS for being here. Donation being made! :thumbup:
Im well happy with it. Cant waite until wednesday when i get co2 refill.
Comments welcome.

new2010.jpg

new20101.jpg

Coming on great bud... give the grass a heavy trim and it will encourage more runners to create a thick lawn :)

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l updated 21st feb

Looking good, make sure the frog-bit does not take up too much light! The more light the stems get the more bushy you can get them (with trimming) T

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l updated 21st feb

Just had a trim and added some nice HC from timme278, cheers buddy :thumbup: Got my CO2 refil today too and also added a second dropchecker to the left to check flow. Can finallt get rid of some frogbit now and let the light in. Any takers for the frogbit? :thumbup:

1002839.jpg

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l updated 25th feb

this is turning into quite a stunning tank :D .
well done chilled ;) .

Hey Chilled!

Your tank is really coming along now, loads of healthy looking plants in there!

How is the Staurogyne?

Andy

andyh said:
Hey Chilled!

Your tank is really coming along now, loads of healthy looking plants in there!

How is the Staurogyne?

Andy

got to say that the starogyn is still remaining very small, its very strange. :crazy:

For some strange reason my plants have been vanishing slowly, My rotala again seems to be becomeing very non bushy after pruning, I just cant seem to get my plants to grow arghhhhh! its anoying, I have been dose EI too wich should put my plants on fire. I have presurised co2 running aswell. I just cant get my head round it.

arh - your back - are you OK - :shh:

I have also found that some of my go into a dormont period of time, then they come back growing steady - I surpose you cannot expect them to grow all the time - 24/7 - 365.

Regards
paul.

Back