• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l CLOSEING down today 1st May

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l updated 30tth April

I posted the comment and was working my way through. :)

They are literally identical.The base which houses the electrics is the same to the eye. I wonder if Icould use the ones from work for a new tank im planning.

nayr88 said:
I posted the comment and was working my way through. :)

They are literally identical.The base which houses the electrics is the same to the eye. I wonder if Icould use the ones from work for a new tank im planning.

No doubt about it, you can defo use them but i would advise waterproofing them. :thumbup:

Yes I could defonatly see some waterproofing needed. After twisting and pulling the tube you pull the end caps off and undo a few screws and then the metal cover pops of, theres no reason after attaching a cord for a plug socket i'd need to go back into it so maybe I could silicone it up. I'll look into it'll defo save abit of money.

After a good read I just want to say WOW!! The tranformation from your 1st scape to how it now is amazing :) its good at the beggining but it was lacking the 'smack in the face' ive felt from a few other journals but now! its actually one of the better scapes, i realy love the tiger lotusness of the tank haha.

:clap: :clap:

Regards Ryan.

Realy butcherd my stems last nig. There now looking very sad, but i know its the norm and should not panic, I just cant help it. lol. I just hate the part between the cut and the growing. That dormant stage until they send of new side shoots. I relax when i strt to see them side shoots.

Keep reminding myself, I have to trim to get them to bush out. I have to trim to get them to bush out. I have to trim to get them to bush out. I have to trim to get them to bush out.

:lol:

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l updated 15th April

Ok, so here she is at many many weeks of co2, and thanks to steve i now have a rhinox 5000 wich is much better than a spiral difuser from jbl. Seen much improvements, and thanks to ceg i have up the EI with better results, waiting on rhinox bubble checker to arive, But apart from that im content at moment. Thoughts please! :thumbup:

1002983.jpg

Re: Journal 2 . Finaly, 4ft 238l updated 15th April

Dan Crawford said:
That looks really nice mate, your persistence has clearly paid off!

Going to have to be more persistant thou as im still not happy with the hight and the rotala, I want my scape to go high and roll over fropm each side, Like and area around me where i drive. Its a road in the countryside that cuts through a hill side and has trees right ocer it like a tunnel. Thats what im aiming for but cant seem to get.

Back