• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Are you entering the IAPLC 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck to all!

I just wonder is there a strict rule anymore about the pictures that are entered - can't see anything on the IAPLC website.... Just that bit: the copy right of the submitted picture will belong to ADA. So if they see my picture here on IAPLC, I will be in breach with copy right???

Doh, "UK entrants", not just UKAPS members.

I spent an hour cleaning up my tank for final shot, 30 mins setting up the camera and shooting around 10 shots fiddling about with the hairdryer and trying chase fish from side to side only to realise later that the white cardboard I used as a background didn't cover the left top corner! Already dismantled the photography equipment and replaced the tank equipment so I just entered the crappy photo anyway.

Stu Worrall at 114th. :)

And i got a very nice ADA cabochon ruby from TGM for getting highest in the uk too which was very nice of them :)

destined to be 1014 this year as Ive got no sand :lol:

It was why?

I was just looking at the comment above mine thats all...

I spent an hour cleaning up my tank for final shot, 30 mins setting up the camera and shooting around 10 shots fiddling about with the hairdryer and trying chase fish from side to side only to realise later that the white cardboard I used as a background didn't cover the left top corner! Already dismantled the photography equipment and replaced the tank equipment so I just entered the crappy photo anyway.

Back