1. You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter or Google account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer. For more information click the following link: Cookie Usage

Dismiss Notice

Journal Freds new pond build

Discussion in 'Ponds' started by frederick thompson, 14 Nov 2015.

1. frederick thompson

frederick thompson Member

I lost my dog last week. Had to put him to sleep. Heres my new 9 week old staffy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fitted the new controller to control the heat in my quarentine
    Grow on.
    [​IMG]
    Its a SCHEGO TITANIUM HEATER: ELITECH E-1000 TEMPERATURE CONTROLLEhave a good weekend folks. Hope your all well

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nelson, zozo and ian_m like this.
  2. ian_m

ian_m Global Moderator Staff Member

Has he been for a swim in your new doggy swimming pool you have been carefully journaling in this thread ? :shifty:

frederick thompson likes this.
  3. frederick thompson

No ian to young only 9 weeks but he will in the summer mate. Haha

4. mort

mort Member

Sorry to hear about your dog Fred, I've lost two in my time and its heart breaking. Bet the new bundle of fun is keeping you busy.

frederick thompson likes this.
  5. frederick thompson

Your not wrong there mort. He is full of energy. Love it though. Thanks for that mate. Baily lived to 14 years old. It was for the best. Bit of cancer. And started to have lots of fits. So he had a good run. But what a dog. He gave a lot back to us too.
    Fish are all ok and there loving this mild winter where having up to now. All the best mate fred

6. frederick thompson

Cheers nelson zozo ian mort. Take care fred

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk