• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What other hobby's do you have?

Not had much time at all to get out this year, but will hopefully make amends for that next spring/summer

Screenshot_20190912-225526_Instagram.jpg

Not as young as I used to be (58) but still try to get out on this as much as possible

Titanium?.. Nice welding craftmenship. Undestrucible frames once in a lifetime buy.. Steel is anyway the most comfortable frames ever made.
Nice bike!..

I still have a Classic Van Tuyl Titanio actualy one of the very first titanium Cyclo Cross from the 1980's Frame No H516
Once owned by a professional cyclist a custom build and used as training bike. The frame was perfectly my size and is still as good as new.. I turned it into a city bike and riding it every day. :)
I would have loved to have the very first the H001 that would be a real collectors item.

Mountain biking for me. Mainly trail centres but like a bit of cross country stuff when I find a good route. Dust the road bike off every now and again but doesn't hit the same adrenalin button

Weather permitting also like a bit of paddleboarding (river, lakes or sea)

I have many interests but I don't have so much time for each of them...Unfortunately! However, except fishes and aquariums I love gardening. I don't have a big yard but it is enough to grow some veggies and basic flowers. I also really like photography but I am quite amateur about it.

Ha ha there are lots of things that I can no longer do like balancing on one leg.. the latest one is vigorously shaking my head!
I have worn my hair quite long for most of my life and always shaken off excess water after washing it, but now, if I try that I get so dizzy I fall over! (It has happened twice)
If I drink more that two pints of cider it takes two days to recover, my resting pulse has gone up ten beats and I have to take a tablet every day for high cholesterol.... the joys of reaching 60.
I can remember on so many occasions when I sneered at older folk who were slowing down in life... now it is my turn to be teased !

Y'all are worrying me. Now that I am studying for a degree my time and resources are a little different. Pyrography and botanical garden visits occupy my spare time :)

Back