Songs from the Man Cave!

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not a song.. But definitively worth a watch, especialy in the man cave preferably all by your self and suck it up.. :)

A brilliant tragicomedy and you must be a cold sun of a gun or very young and inexperienced to keep your eyes dry all the time watching this. :thumbup:
Seen it...not such a great super power, but great writing...
How about a new thread TV/films/box sets etc from the man cave ?

zozo

If the topic starter doesn't mind, we can Multi Interpret "Songs"..

At least it is a Dutch expression i oftenly use.. If something, whatever, is what it is.. Like the serie Afterlife.. I use to say "I can't make a better song of it!?.

roadmaster

If the topic starter doesn't mind, we can Multi Interpret "Songs"..

At least it is a Dutch expression i oftenly use.. If something, whatever, is what it is.. Like the serie Afterlife.. I use to say "I can't make a better song of it!?.
I have no objection's so long as folks here kindly allow me to post Tunes.I would like to attach my favorite video's for the music but am unable from computer here at work which is only one I have limited access to. So if someone has their own version,and want's to present it, LOL (Live out loud).:lol:

roadmaster

Hi all, You can't <"beat the blues">. Another new artist for me.

I <"listened to this one yesterday"> (at the end of the test match). It was a perfect moment, on a deeply disappointing day. A bitter beer in one hand, a bitter taste in my mouth and Walter Trout playing in the back-ground.

cheers Darrel
Short glass of Bourbon for me with a couple ice cubes, and a cigar!

dw1305

Expert
Hi all,
Short glass of Bourbon for me with a couple ice cubes, and a cigar!
Sounds better than my option.
....on a deeply disappointing day. A bitter beer in one hand, a bitter taste in my mouth......
@roadmaster, I'll make the assumption that you aren't a keen cricket follower, but cricket offers a life time of disappointment in ways that other sports just can't match.

It combines <"brutal and cerebral">, it is a bit of strange analogy, but if you can imagine the emotions that a mash-up of baseball, chess and boxing (played over five days) can provoke, you are somewhere near.

I'm still struggling with the manner of our loss. It is the Ashes, we had the <"old enemy"> 120 for 8, and had removed <"two of the ball tamperers>" for very little, but still managed to lose by 250 runs on a final day of total humiliation.

cheers Darrel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Siege Books for the Man Cave! Off Topic / Chit-Chat 3
Siege TV Programmes for the Man Cave! Off Topic / Chit-Chat 10