• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Songs from the Man Cave!

If the topic starter doesn't mind, we can Multi Interpret "Songs"..

At least it is a Dutch expression i oftenly use.. If something, whatever, is what it is.. Like the serie Afterlife.. I use to say "I can't make a better song of it!?.

John Mayall and Bluesbreaker's "Mist's of Time"

If the topic starter doesn't mind, we can Multi Interpret "Songs"..

At least it is a Dutch expression i oftenly use.. If something, whatever, is what it is.. Like the serie Afterlife.. I use to say "I can't make a better song of it!?.
I have no objection's so long as folks here kindly allow me to post Tunes.I would like to attach my favorite video's for the music but am unable from computer here at work which is only one I have limited access to. So if someone has their own version,and want's to present it, LOL (Live out loud).:lol:

John Lee hooker and Van Morrison "Wasted years"

Walter Trout "She takes more than she gives"

Them/Van Morrison "Fridays Child"

Hi all, You can't <"beat the blues">. Another new artist for me.

I <"listened to this one yesterday"> (at the end of the test match). It was a perfect moment, on a deeply disappointing day. A bitter beer in one hand, a bitter taste in my mouth and Walter Trout playing in the back-ground.

cheers Darrel
Short glass of Bourbon for me with a couple ice cubes, and a cigar!

Hi all,
Short glass of Bourbon for me with a couple ice cubes, and a cigar!
Sounds better than my option.
....on a deeply disappointing day. A bitter beer in one hand, a bitter taste in my mouth......
@roadmaster, I'll make the assumption that you aren't a keen cricket follower, but cricket offers a life time of disappointment in ways that other sports just can't match.

It combines <"brutal and cerebral">, it is a bit of strange analogy, but if you can imagine the emotions that a mash-up of baseball, chess and boxing (played over five days) can provoke, you are somewhere near.

I'm still struggling with the manner of our loss. It is the Ashes, we had the <"old enemy"> 120 for 8, and had removed <"two of the ball tamperers>" for very little, but still managed to lose by 250 runs on a final day of total humiliation.

cheers Darrel

Van Morrison "Into the Mystic"

Luther Johnson "On your way Fishin"

Blues cousins "The thrill is gone"

The Stumble "all over again"

Back