• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Show your orchids!

foxfish

I've got one of those in flower at the moment as well @foxfish , it flowers this time every year. It's a rhipsalis but I can't remember which one off the top of my head.

Edit, Rhipsalis pilocarpa Rhipsalis pilocarpa | hairy-fruited wickerware cactus Conservatory Greenhouse/RHS Gardening
OK thanks, I bought a pot from B&Q last year and it has grown like a weed, the one in the picture is just a cutting that I hung up to see what would happen.
I have a feeling it will really take off this coming year, no heat just in my outdoor party house.

Ehcosbie

5E9C340A-DD7A-42D5-A424-DE4D31CD440D.jpeg

My hybrid brassia is my only orchid currently in flower.

mort

OK thanks, I bought a pot from B&Q last year and it has grown like a weed, the one in the picture is just a cutting that I hung up to see what would happen.
I have a feeling it will really take off this coming year, no heat just in my outdoor party house.

I have 5-6 different rhipsalis, all grown from tiny cuttings and they all grow like weeds.

Ehcosbie

There is an orchid festival in Kew gardens that starts today, if anyone lives up that way. Would be a great day out for anyone who likes orchids.

hypnogogia

There is an orchid festival in Kew gardens that starts today, if anyone lives up that way. Would be a great day out for anyone who likes orchids.

They have one every year. It’s spectacular.