• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Newbie with Low Light + CO2 Supplemented Tank

I don't understand. I have hooked up the UP atomizer as per manufacturer's direction. It's doesn't seem to be working. The pressure gauge on my dial reads 2kg/cm2 and 35 psi as delivery pressure. What's going on? Dc is still blue despite an injection rate of 3 bps and it's been 1.5 hours since injection was started. help needed please. :(

Sounds like you have a leak somewhere, try checking all the seals with washing up liquid.

Thanks Garuf. I forgot to mention this one though,....My co2 system connection is as follows:

CO2 tank--> co2 tubing ---> bubble counter ---> split valve ----> splitting into 2 co2 tubes ---> into 2 UP atomizers connected to the outflow of each of my 2 cannisters. :oops:

Could the split valve be reducing the pressure required for the proper functioning of the atomizers. I am really sorry I didn't mention this before. Currently I have offed the atomizers and dosed with Excel for the day. I'm still at work & won't be back home till tomorrow. I will check for leaks when I get home.

Faizal

It should definetely reduce the pressure by half. Try connecting just one while closing the other one a see if it works.

GM

Back