• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap pressurised CO2 system DIY guide

I've bought the solufeed 2 1 4 and solufeed sodium free tec , my question is if anyone has done a video of making it into liquid fertiliser

Hi all,
my question is if anyone has done a video of making it into liquid fertiliser
You honestly don't need a video, all you need <"is a container">, some <"RO or DI water"> and the fertiliser. I use old milk cartons, but you can get better bottles.

minnie_dec2021a-jpg.jpg

All the instructions are in @Happi 's thread <"Solufeed 2:1:4 and Solufeed Sodium Free TEC or Solufeed Coir TEC Combination">. Because your tank <"is also ~180 litres"> it is exactly the same amounts that @Happi uses.

Because they are designed as liquid feeds all the compounds present <"are soluble"> and the fertiliser will just dissolve. You don't need to be <"incredibly precise"> with <"your weighing">.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Hi all,

You honestly don't need a video, all you need <"is a container">, some <"RO or DI water"> and the fertiliser. I use old milk cartons, but you can get better bottles.

View attachment 220779

All the instructions are in @Happi 's thread <"Solufeed 2:1:4 and Solufeed Sodium Free TEC or Solufeed Coir TEC Combination">. Because your tank <"is also ~180 litres"> it is exactly the same amounts that @Happi uses.

Because they are designed as liquid feeds all the compounds present <"are soluble"> and the fertiliser will just dissolve. You don't need to be <"incredibly precise"> with <"your weighing">.

cheers Darrel
Where do you buy yours from please pal

Hi all,
Where do you buy yours from please
The RO? I get DI water from the lab., but I have bought DI water in Sainsbury's <"https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/carplan-de-ionised-water-25ltr"> in the past. I've also used rainwater without any problem.
300x300.jpg

potassium sorbate as well
It is a the antimicrobial compound they used in soft drinks etc. It is "E202". You can buy it cheaply from eBay etc for user by homebrewers etc.

cheers Darrel

Back