• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap pressurised CO2 system DIY guide

I've bought the solufeed 2 1 4 and solufeed sodium free tec , my question is if anyone has done a video of making it into liquid fertiliser

Hi all,
my question is if anyone has done a video of making it into liquid fertiliser
You honestly don't need a video, all you need <"is a container">, some <"RO or DI water"> and the fertiliser. I use old milk cartons, but you can get better bottles.

minnie_dec2021a-jpg.jpg

All the instructions are in @Happi 's thread <"Solufeed 2:1:4 and Solufeed Sodium Free TEC or Solufeed Coir TEC Combination">. Because your tank <"is also ~180 litres"> it is exactly the same amounts that @Happi uses.

Because they are designed as liquid feeds all the compounds present <"are soluble"> and the fertiliser will just dissolve. You don't need to be <"incredibly precise"> with <"your weighing">.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Hi all,

You honestly don't need a video, all you need <"is a container">, some <"RO or DI water"> and the fertiliser. I use old milk cartons, but you can get better bottles.

View attachment 220779

All the instructions are in @Happi 's thread <"Solufeed 2:1:4 and Solufeed Sodium Free TEC or Solufeed Coir TEC Combination">. Because your tank <"is also ~180 litres"> it is exactly the same amounts that @Happi uses.

Because they are designed as liquid feeds all the compounds present <"are soluble"> and the fertiliser will just dissolve. You don't need to be <"incredibly precise"> with <"your weighing">.

cheers Darrel
Where do you buy yours from please pal

Hi all,
Where do you buy yours from please
The RO? I get DI water from the lab., but I have bought DI water in Sainsbury's <"https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/carplan-de-ionised-water-25ltr"> in the past. I've also used rainwater without any problem.
300x300.jpg
potassium sorbate as well
It is a the antimicrobial compound they used in soft drinks etc. It is "E202". You can buy it cheaply from eBay etc for user by homebrewers etc.

cheers Darrel

Hi all,

The RO? I get DI water from the lab., but I have bought DI water in Sainsbury's <"https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/carplan-de-ionised-water-25ltr"> in the past. I've also used rainwater without any problem.
View attachment 220835

It is a the antimicrobial compound they used in soft drinks etc. It is "E202". You can buy it cheaply from eBay etc for user by homebrewers etc.

cheers Darrel
The guy in Halfords said that this was the same stuff, just checking if he's correct?

Attachments

• PXL_20240709_142648873.jpg
    PXL_20240709_142648873.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
Thanks Darrell I appreciate your help
Just made my fertiliser following the instructions , I used deionised water , distilled clear vinegar, potassium sorbet and the 2 fertilisers pictured in a 2 litre bottle I X all the weights and amounts by 4 , I'm going to start dosing from Monday I'm going to take pictures and see how it grows over a 4 week time period, hopefully I'll start seeing better results than I have and I don't keep having to buy new plants so frequently fingers crossed 🤞🏻, I have to say I wasn't expecting the liquid to be bluey green lol I don't know what colour I was expecting lol

Attachments

• PXL_20240712_150035196.jpg
    PXL_20240712_150035196.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • PXL_20240712_150219173.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240712_150219173.MP.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Maybe it's my eyes lol, it is green I just thought it had a little bit of a shade of blue to it

Attachments

• IMG-20240712-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240712-WA0002.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 41
Back