• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Calling for help, starting to be tired !!!

Hi,
Any news about your tanks?
Planning to start a tank soon in Kinshasa also.
Cheers,
José

Hi José,
you are in Kinshasa ????????? That's great to know that there is an other UKAPS member in Kinshasa, I was feeling a bit lonely here hahaha !

So we should meet and do the first UKAPS MEMBER MEETING in Congo I am sure the forum would be happy to see that even in center africa UKAPS is a reality and we could share pictures of that meeting haha.

The tank is running very well since two month, I am back on track and I am building a new tank.
So you are planning to start a new tank here ? Did you bring your TMC and all your gear in Kinshasa ? how will you proceed with plants do you have some ? For CO2 refiles I know also the place and if you need to buy a FE let me know.

Do you come to live in Congo or it is just for holidays.
Contact me in PM I will give you my number.

great mate

cheers

Hi José,
you are in Kinshasa ????????? That's great to know that there is an other UKAPS member in Kinshasa, I was feeling a bit lonely here hahaha !

So we should meet and do the first UKAPS MEMBER MEETING in Congo I am sure the forum would be happy to see that even in center africa UKAPS is a reality and we could share pictures of that meeting haha.

The tank is running very well since two month, I am back on track and I am building a new tank.
So you are planning to start a new tank here ? Did you bring your TMC and all your gear in Kinshasa ? how will you proceed with plants do you have some ? For CO2 refiles I know also the place and if you need to buy a FE let me know.

Do you come to live in Congo or it is just for holidays.
Contact me in PM I will give you my number.

great mate

cheers

Yep, living and working in Kinshasa. We must do that meeting! We'll make an aquarium club and help each other! :)

I brought all the gear but the thank and the CO2 bottle (airlines don't allow it). I'm ordering an ADA 60P from South Africa. Regarding plants I think they'll come from Europe once I had already planned a setup, but I'm always open to your suggestions.

I'm having some difficulty in finding a CO2 bottle.. Apparently Safgaz can adapt a regular bottle to the ADA CO2 system.

I'll send you a private message with my phone number.

Cheers,
José

Back