• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Re: Aquagreen (wine and scape)

thanks guys!!

back to work tomorrow, so no more wine til the weekend.

I wish i lived in France, Swee...that way i could just drink wine all the time without being judged! lol

You already got your new scape planned Ian ?

Yes mate, gonna use some plants out of this one, and a few more bits and bobs. This ones been going for a fair while now, and i always want to rescape when i leave Marks house! lol

ianho said:
Yes mate, gonna use some plants out of this one, and a few more bits and bobs. This ones been going for a fair while now, and i always want to rescape when i leave Marks house! lol

Blame Mr Evans and send him the bill for the new plants you buy :lol: Looking forward to the new scape.

Hi Ian! I know this is an old post, but i'm a little intrigued by your tank. Is the tank in the pictures a Juwel Rio 125 with the trim removed? I have one thats all, and wouldn't mind pimping mine up, if thats the case!? Great scape by the way :)

Hey Lee, the tank is a ehiem vivaline 126.
However, it is possible to pimp a juwel tank, but the bracing needs removing on the juwel, and it's not easy to do.

Back