• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TLC the Bacteria Experts

sdlra

Can anyone give me more information or have had experience using the their products

Link removed due to spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
The web page link has been deleted. Please provide more accurate information if this is a legitimate question.

Cheers,

Hi,
OK the page displays correctly. I agree with Darrel. These are typical useless products from The Matrix. If anyone wants to add bacteria then just go outside to the nearest garden or houseplant and grab a handful of dirt from the rootball of any plant. You can get millions of bacteria for free.

Cheers,

TLC's product could be as effective as they claim, but there is nothing on their webpage or "independent tests" that convinces ... I realize that companies are always concerned about proprietary formulae but this does not negate the possibility of running decent studies.

There is no comparison between the bacterial hodgepodge to be found in a handful of garden or other soil, or yogurt for that matter, & laboratory designed, controlled fermentation runs of bacterial cell lines ... I rather doubt that any of the commercially available products are not subject to some production guidelines - at the least there is unlikely to be any Closteridium or Pseudomonas etc present in that nicely labelled bottle.

at the least there is unlikely to be any Closteridium or Pseudomonas etc present in that nicely labelled bottle.

That may be so but you can't eliminate them from ever appearing in a tank if you then add something from an external environment that has its own bacterial load like plants or fish.

Back