• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Songs from the Man Cave!

Hi all,
Just for you Darrel :happy:
Thank-you. It is a quality tune.

I listened to <"Big Country - in a Big Country"> immediately afterwards. I actually think "In a Big Country" would be better before a Scotland international than "Flower of Scotland"? @GHNelson ?

One for when you've got a bit of time: Gil Scott Heron "The Other Side Parts 1,2 and 3" (it is not only Frogbit, I have a <"Gil Scott Heron obsession"> as well).

<"Lasts almost twenty minutes">, so perfect for the morning.

cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thank-you. It is a quality tune.

I listened to <"Big Country - in a Big Country"> immediately afterwards. I actually think "In a Big Country" would be better before a Scotland international than "Flower of Scotland"? @GHNelson ?

One for when you've got a bit of time: Gil Scott Heron "The Other Side Parts 1,2 and 3" (it is not only Frogbit, I have a <"Gil Scott Heron obsession"> as well).

<"Lasts almost twenty minutes">, so perfect for the morning
cheers Darrel
Agree Darrel
Flower of Scotland's tempo is too slow!
Another great band Big Country....my Uncle knew Stuart Adamson's dad pretty well.
Sadly gone too soon like a lot of great singers.🥺

If you listen closely, the big question mark behind this performance always makes me laugh out loud and think would it even be appropriate to bring it like this today? And why was this appropriate in the Disco in 1976? :lol: Daddy Cool is a dirty old man? That's why Bye Bye Dady cool?

The Blue Nile

hoggie

Was a big fan back in the day. One of the best produced LPs I ever owned. I think it was so good Linn used it to showcase their turntables which were some of the best out there at the time. Stay and Heatwave are two other stand out tracks from the same album, A Walk Across the Rooftops.

Was a big fan back in the day. One of the best produced LPs I ever owned. I think it was so good Linn used it to showcase their decks, which were some of the best out there at the time.
Linn did indeed, I have always had a love of music........probably got about 15,000 Discs on Hard Drive!

Julia Fordham

hoggie

Some incredible Bass in the background....especially if you hear it through a Dennon Set-up and Mission Speakers!

Back