• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Nutrient Dosing Calculator

I think when Rotala targets the EI dose it focuses on the [Fe] only @fablau may be able to confirm this.
Yes, correct ;)

We are hoping to have a new fert calculator out for Xmas, which should make DIY fert much easier, but with a 60L tank is it worth the effort? all depends if you wish to dose at FULL EI levels or at TSN levels - If going for full EI levels- Yes, if TSN levels then no IMO

Great! And sorry if I am late here!

We are hoping to have a new fert calculator out for Xmas, which should make DIY fert much easier, but with a 60L tank is it worth the effort? all depends if you wish to dose at FULL EI levels or at TSN levels - If going for full EI levels- Yes, if TSN levels then no IMO
Ready to roll: IFC Aquarium Fertilizer Calculator

Hi.
Not sure if it's my crappy Chromebook laptop but I cannot open any of the calculators. Are they down or is it my computer?
Thanks
Dave

Hello @fablau - thanks for this. I would be interested in this as well!

They have three core products for their range. I am not sure if this helps (I am a newbie to plant growing!), but I have included the links which contain the ingredients of each.
Thanks,
Brad

Do you have the specifics of that fertilizer?
A bit more detailed information that's not on the website @fablau
Not sure if this is still the current breakdown of fert percentages, but it should be a good marker.

APT1
Screenshot_20240630_101118_Chrome.jpg

APT3
Screenshot_20240630_100649_Google.jpg

OK, please test it and let me know if you see it working correctly (they are under the "Premixed" list):

The above specifics about the ZERO (APT1) and the COMPLETE (APT3) helped a lot in having details about the micro elements. If we could find the same for the APT EI recipe, that would be great.

Thanks!

Fab.

Before anyone starts saying that Rotala Butterfly numbers and IFC Calculator numbers for APT products don't match, please read below. The IFC Calculator used the PPM values as those were the ones available to the public at the time the calculator was made.

Screen Shot 2024-07-02 at 15.17.00.jpg

I might update the values in the IFC Calculator one of these days with the % just so that we are all in line.

Last edited:
Back