• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA60P “take a hike”

I am in Singapore at the moment, and am planning on bringing some senganni roots back to the uk later in the month. Depending on baggage restrictions for my flights I may be able to help some of you out. I am considering getting a large load of it and selling on the forums here as well, might be better value for you guys than getting a box shipped from sg - SGpost can be pretty expensive.

I have brought them from fishybusiness before and they look really great!

Rotala H’ra in low N
576B9F71-35B7-47F7-A507-1FD8FFC08E7C.jpeg
256E784F-0519-41E3-B056-41BB0867D7A0.jpeg
F946F29A-EDF8-4AD2-B9C4-2C6DB6967C4D.jpeg

I am in Singapore at the moment, and am planning on bringing some senganni roots back to the uk later in the month. Depending on baggage restrictions for my flights I may be able to help some of you out. I am considering getting a large load of it and selling on the forums here as well, might be better value for you guys than getting a box shipped from sg - SGpost can be pretty expensive.

I have brought them from fishybusiness before and they look really great!
For sure, I would up for taking some of that, when are you due back?

Hi shinobi, when you say H'Ra in low N, do you mean low nitrogen? The colour is incredible. I've been growing some but struggling to get more than a tinge of pink. It's growing under a Twinstar light which I thought would be strong enough to bring out the colour but no joy, was wondering if there are other factors?

Yeah low nitrogen is one of the main reasons for it turning this red. The Twinstar lights should be more than enough to be able to achieve similar coloration - but to be fair the Solar RGB Light on this tank is really amazing for enhancing the reds.
Check this out on how to grow Rotalas:
https://www.advancedplantedtank.com/plant-guide-rotala_rotundifolia.html

Wow, lovely colours you got here ! (low nitrogen or "azote" for french- ok, got it !) Thank you for sharing ! :woot::clap:

Back