• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60fs Last Chance

it says
technical data
type of gas:co2 connection acc to DIN 477 part 1 connection number 6
working pressure:0-3 bar
gauge connection:2 x G 1/4"
valve spindle: stainless steel
connections: output for co2 hose, size 3 x 1 <-------------------------------------------that's what I imagine is the broken bit
micro filter 2 integrated
material: brass nickel plated
weight 1030g

Very bad luck. Any pneumatic company's near you they will probably have smaller fittings than boc
Looking at ali's fitting, it looks fairly close to me but its hard to tell. Can you measure the outside diameter of the male thread

1/8bsp thread has an od of 9.728mm and 28 threads per inch
1/16bsp thread has an od of 7.723mm and 28 threads per inch

give me 5mins mate get out the micrometer

ok the micrometer on the threads is 0.3 inch or 7mm inner hole is 0.1 inch or 3mm

you think the co2 piping would go over that mate and I might have a look at pirtec as one near me thanks so much you thinks that one would work

Looking at my barbed connector I think in is actually 1/4 inch I can post to you if you wanna try?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Guess again heres a photo of a 1/4bsp nipple
yzeruse2.jpg

Just tried it in a 1/2" to 1/8" bush and it is 1/8" it fits in my reg and solonoid so should fit yours

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi dean if the threads tapered then you need the largest diameter. with my limited experience of aquatic regs, all the fittings into the solenoid have been 1/8 bsp. I would say the fitting that ali has would be the right size. If you have a spare reg you could probably use the fitting from that. If none of those fit and pirtec dont have what you need a local pneumatic firm or rc model shop would be my next place to try
asuqeqy3.jpg

its not tapered and defently 7.7 not 9.7 so think 1/16

thanks dean

been to 2-3 pneumatic shops today and one had 1/8 bsp barbed fitting but was too big so like big clown says think it might be 1/16 any help with finding one online would be great a metal one preferably

Thanks Dean

the thread end was a little larger than then plastic one :(

Dean

Back