• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60fs Last Chance

ok thanks I have emailed but terrible communication takes ages for him to email back I will email dupla

Thanks mate

whats the official dupla website ?

dean

filled in contact form so hopefully get back to me

Dean

Just got email saying he us sending part out, still would like a metal one as will easily snap this one lol

So hopefully next few days , I am working till Monday then 12 days off so will get done then just wait done nice growth, also try finish my cabinet project

Thanks Dean

When it arrives the thread should be in better condition as the one I removed was had to see threads a only plastic, might take a 8 mm bolt from work make sure not that but we will get to the bottom and I want a metal one, thanks for all help and looking so far guys

Thanks Dean

You could send the broken bit to Foxfish to see if he could get you a metal one.

I could send you the broken one if u think you could find me a metal one fox fish ? only if you really don't mind and there would be no rush at all but I really don't mind

Thanks dean

not from dupla no but the seller is posting me another plastic one out

Dean

hard to see on plastic thread as chewed up a bit but might be easier to see on new one so will look then, hopefully not be too long

Dean

took 8mm bolt from work and screws in few threads then keep tightening and loosing and worked in a few threads so 8mm :rolleyes:, had white stuff in the threads blocking them that's why worked the bolt in and out, the old one was only in a little amount so need a 8mm to 4-6mm barb

Dean

Anyone know we're I can purchase 8mm thread to 4mm barb fitting ?

Thanks Dean

Back