• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA 60fs Last Chance

Budget can stretch mate I am willing to buy a better one what lasts rather then spend less and need replacing, does that one on the bay u listed come with a solenoid ?

Thanks for taking time to look and post mate most appreciated

Dean

I don't think any regs come with a solenoid? Don't you already have one?
The reg & needle valve are the important components though...if you were really interested in buying a Dupla reg I would ask Ghostworld (Louis) on this forum as I know he uses that exact model. I have a slightly older model & it is full adjustable, completely reliable & lovely to look at!

I have a reg and solenoid in one but could I remove it and fit it to dupla reg

They seem to be highly recommended

And do you just have urs on 24/7

That looks great mate think I will order that one as everyone agrees they are excellent, I will now require a solenoid any recommendations ? Unless I can use one on my reg but think its a all in one

Dean

Will do when get home mate

Will try find Louis is that his name or username on here

Thanks dean

Solenoids are the same boat. You can pay between £15 to £70 for one. Co2 art do one that is pretty cheap and I found to work well but I've not used it for a while

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Just to second what ali said the co2 art solinoids although cheap are exceptionally good i bought one as a quick cheap fix and was so happy with it bought another as a spare, :)

On my phone at work so trying to work out if cheaper on the bay or amazon including postage but amazon in German so cannot workout till get home, unless anyone else knows using the links provided, that co2 art solenoid is on £15 so that's great will get it ordered and turn this tank around hopefully lol

Dean

German amazon for dupla works out at £110 before postage but I think postage is usually pretty cheap eBay works out about £130 ish so amazon looks cheaper but depends on postage

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for that anyway mate worth a try
Will get eBay one ordered
Dean

dennerle reg and co2 art solenoid ordered so hopefully not take too long to arrive

will keep up water changes every 2-3 days etc until then

Thanks and will keep you posted
Dean

Back