• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Aaron's 216l journal!

awesome, but wont this still be pretty high lighting?

1WPG T5... it will be half of what I have now so I can run it without CO2 easily enough, however that decision is still too be made... ok I know I theoretically would need to do weekly water changes still but the growth rates wont be as fast so I can still leave it longer without too much going wrong.

That looks really nice that, Aarron. If you keep your dosing at the same level and the co2 too I wouldn't be surprised if it gets even more lush!

Thanks George & Gareth :thumbup:

My new light come today, and for £50 is perfect 🙂
both tubes have there own switch which is useful.
The tubes are 10 000k & 6500k too. I am glad i have put a 10 000k in there now as it is a much better colour balance.

DSCF0204.jpg

EDIT: Oh and I have just ordered some C.Undulata from plantedbox to replace the stems 😉

LondonDragon said:
Keeps getting better every time I see this tank, congrats Aaron 🙂

Thanks Paulo 🙂

Here's a quick picture seeing as though you have all waited very patiently for 😳 If I was to take a 'decent' one then you may be waiting another 4 months lol.

Day 321

DSCF0014-3.jpg

Thanks, Aaron

Back