• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

90*45*45

Hi,
Sorry for late reply.
I am so glad you like my work, thank you so much for all the coments here! Unfurtunatly for some guys in my country this is just a COPY of Mr Amano work...
This tank is now changed, I want a Jungle now, boom of plants. When i get it i will show pictures please wait!

Wow Neil, I am not so good on that! But thank you for that words!
About the questions you made:
is the cabinet an ADA one or custom made?

Custom made but yes ADA style!

Also the light frame to suspend the light, is this ADA?

No, another ADA style

How do you manage to keep the sand so clean?

when she gets darker, in water change I use a hose to take the dark part then I let in bleech, then go to water with aquatan from sera and then put again on tank! Always white!!!

Have you got any tips on growing Bolbitis Heudelotii?

Many pleople ask me the same question, the trick is use soft water, bolbitis loves it, then just trim the Bigger leaves and let the small ones grow! I love bolbitis, she grow very well in my tanks!

Finally what fish do you intend to keep?

This layout ends with no fish, in the beginnig i think in black neons but the store here never have it.

Hi Thomas,
You can see my previous tank here

Hi Richard thanks for your words nice to ear that from you!

Thanks again guys!

Hi Sam.
Sorry for that, my english is not good, i try explain in english but sometimes is not easy...
I already try google but i think the result is worst.
I refer my tank as a she? :? Sorry for that here aquarium is HE not SHE :p, please fell free to change my english anytime, I learn with that!

Regards.

Luís

Luis you can write in portuguese if you want, I can understand it, don't worry about the others hahaha

Instead of he or she, for an object rather than a person mostly we use "it" ;)

Its very hard to be thinking in portuguese and then write in english and vice versa, I have been here so long now that I can switch between both so I don't get mixed up, and I still make a lot of mistakes lol

luismoniz said:
Sorry for that, my english is not good, i try explain in english but sometimes is not easy...
I already try google but i think the result is worst.
I refer my tank as a she? :? Sorry for that here aquarium is HE not SHE :p, please fell free to change my english anytime, I learn with that!

Oh Luis, don’t apologies!!!! I think its cool!! Makes a tank more individual when you refer to it as either male or female. I.e. She’s not growing very well at the moment, I think I need to check her CO2 levels. I’ve going to refer to all my tanks as female from now on :D

Sam

Very very beautiful tank Luis!!! i like it so much, as well as previous layout. I was seen it when your blog was active is a shame you have closed that (time ago I wrote you an email about it).
best regard
Andrea

Dude, that has got to be the most beautiful tank out there. Well, its really beautiful to me. By, the way why don't you add a angelfish to you tank? I think it would look really really nice.hahaha. Im just saying, no special reason.

:eek: wow!
i re-did a tank today similar to this and im almost embarrassed to post the pictures now LOL.

I am very happy you guys like my tank, I will start a new layout soon so wait for news.
Thanks again for all words and compliments here, I am very happy you like my work!

Very very beautiful tank Luis!!! i like it so much, as well as previous layout. I was seen it when your blog was active is a shame you have closed that (time ago I wrote you an email about it).
best regard
Andrea

Hi Andrea, my blog is open again you and all the people in this forum are welcome to visit it! Thanks for your kind words!

Regards, Luis.

nice blog :D
If you put this code into your signature, people can click on the image which will take you directly to your website ;)

Code:
[url=http://akuatic.blogspot.com/]enter image code here[/url]

it will turn out like this enter image code here

but replacing the "enter image code here" will bring up the picture, rather than the link! Such as the pictures in my signature.

Back