• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

120 x 55 x 55 Over and out.

can't wait for the next one Mark, i had the pleasure to see this scape in the flesh (water and leaves), and it was truly a proper smasher!

Here's to the next journal.

Thanks chaps. I'm off to the hospital on Monday for my colonostopy, so fingers crossed.

The next journal will start, but when, I really don't know. I may skip the 'start up' part and introduce everyone to it later on in the scales life.

I have at least 2 tanks to scape... The 120 x 55 x 55 and the 60 x 30 x 36 they'll both be different to one another with one being more 'experimental'

Again, thanks to everyone for their input. 13000 views in under a year, humbles me :angelic:

Nice one Mark. Glad you enjoyed your first trade show. Hopefully the first of many for you.

I look forward to your next scape but more importantly hope you return to full health soon.

Keep up the great work; helping to provide so much inspiration to UKAPS members and being a positive ambassador for the hobby as a whole.

Next project - the 6000 litre... ;)

spill50 said:
I look forward to seeing your new scales when they arrive

You've lost me there matey :lol:

George Farmer said:
I look forward to your next scape but more importantly hope you return to full health soon.

Cheers bud. :angelic:

George Farmer said:
Next project - the 6000 litre

Looking forward to that venture George. Red bull a plenty eh.... :wideyed:

Cheers Mark, i hope you recover shortly.

I do followed this journal like all of them from you. Was nice to see this scape evolving and see something different from you. The tank size and the dimension was unique and this become a real beauty. Was worried how you guys move it to the event, but worked out perfectly and the tank was presented in the perfect way there. Really inspirational.

What can i say? I look forward to your next setup. Build a big mountain in this beast mate. ;)

I wish you all the best Mark, and hope to see your new aquascape in the near future :)

Thank you all very much. :)

I do look forward to setting up an iwagumi in a large Aquarium. Large open areas for a large shoal of fish :D .... Dreamy.

I'm trying to think outside the box with the next set up, so I'll see where my mind takes me.

Thanks flygja.

The tank is now empty, clean, and back on it's stand. I'll plumb everything back in shortly, and rig the lights up again.

Now to source some new hardscape materials ;)

So, on we go. :D

2nd-scape.jpg

When one is on morphine for pain control, there's nothing that can't be achieved....sounds like an ancient saying :lol:

But yeah, without it, I'm useless. I need a diagnosis ASAP

A truely epic and inpiring journal from start to finish. Loved every second of reading it, and cant wait to see the Iwagumi take shape.
Much respect and hopes of a speedy recovery for you.

Back