• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

120 x 55 x 55 Over and out.

Mark Evans

Expert
The title might just give it away 8)

The tank
120 x 55 x 55

Filters
from Aquadistri

CO2
Via inline diffuser.

Ferts,

Tropica TPN+

Substrate
ADA powersand special, ADA amazonia

Plants
Tropica

Hardscape
Manzanita and minilandscape rock

Lighting
Geisseman 2 x 150 MH 2 x 54wt5

The tank and cabinet arrive in a week or 2. Lights are on order, the wood is on its way, substrate to be ordered.
Plants to be ordered once i have everything in place :D

Hold on to your knickers folks!!! :lol:

Re: 120 x 55 x 55 preview 'Ruby'

'Ruby', don't take your love to town :lol: Looking forward to the next thrilling installment

Well, this is what we all expected! You man are so good on teasers and trailers... but not only!

Cant wait to see it started! Aquadistri, hurry up!

This will be the next 6/7 months read when it,s setup,Guiessman lighting,very costly ;) ,but i am sure the results will be tremendous,

all the best with this one Mark :thumbup: ,

john.

Tropica plants and Tropica ferts are always a recipe for success in my experience - not that you need any help to grow plants already... :)

All the best with the set-up; great dimensioned tank and great gear list. :thumbup:

Soho?

So guys, i' haven't forgot about this. I've been waiting for bits and bobs to arrive.

Here's the next phase...

Wood! Manzi heaven :angelic:

wood-2.jpg

BigTom said:
Ooo, gnarly!

Indeed mate. The guy i get it off in the states, knows exactly what i want. He's never let me down.

There's some amazing pieces in this lot, some nearly 90cm long. so should fit the tank perfectly.

After the start I've had in the 60cm, i really cant wait for this tank to begin.

A couple of things to report.

The tank should be arriving soon. fingers crossed.

I've also ordered the substrate.

5 x ADA Amazonia
1 x powersand special M - to go with what i have left.

Many thanks to Aquajardin, great service and genuinely helpful guys.

I've also got the ADA powder system.

ada-powder.jpg

This is all guns blazing. My 60 has give me so much confidence, and although the science goes over my head, my eye's tell me the effectiveness of the ADA substrate systems.

Once my tax rebate arrives (1 week) my lights will be ordered...The Geissman infinity 2 x 150MH + 2 54wT5

Great gears Mark ;)
What the hell will be in this giant tank? ;) Can't wait to see it looks promising already.

If you plan to use HC on the foreground i recommend to add in the Amazonia Powder to that area in 1cm height. Since you already have the ADA stuff this is a small addition, but an amazing help with small root plant. I never do an HC tank in the future without it. ;)

Back