• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What's happening?

Westyggx

Hi all, these seems to be happening in one area of the tank but looks like its spreading to the others close by like a disease, please see image attached.

52046e71-5ef5-3f52.jpg

Can anyone assist with identifying?

Cheers

Paul, thanks for the link mate its funny actually as i noticed one of my crypt leaves complety melted yesterday also. But its strange that it only seems to be one area that is affected (but it is spreading mind)

Is it only the crypts that are affected ? Would it be worthwhile removing any in the area that are not affected to protect them ?

Antipofish said:
Is it only the crypts that are affected ? Would it be worthwhile removing any in the area that are not affected to protect them ?

Its the Staurgyne Repens that are affected the most mate, im going to try and up my flow as i have put it down quite a bit. I thought that if i use a CO2 reactor the co2 will be disolved enough for me not to have a heavy flow.. so i will crank it back up tonight and see if i get any changes. Would still like input off others though.

Cheers

Yes, this disease is also known as "poor CO2" (Latin - crapius gasius maximus). Check your regulator, cylinder, flow or bubble rate.

Cheers,

ceg4048 said:
Yes, this disease is also known as "poor CO2" (Latin - crapius gasius maximus). Check your regulator, cylinder, flow or bubble rate.

Cheers,

Lol thanks Ceg, i will up my flow immensly then.

Back