• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What other hobby's do you have?

Dude, just looking at your last picture is making my mouth water lol!
Indeed, lucky enough I had a nice ramen yesterday ;)

I also got a bug for houseplants at the moment guess working from home has done that to a lot of people!

What about that quote on the bag :crazy::shh::lol:

Scale model 1:64
1.jpg

Gardening, raising orchids, fly fishing, and while it is not a hobby it does take a lot of time, involvement in our local Episcopal Church.

Post-Script: and driving our Mini's, it is perfect convertible weather now.

+
tempImage8iEGUn.png

Varied interests here. I know this is an older post but thought I would add my other interest. Currently restoring a Aussie XA GT Falcon Coupe. A one of colour and trim with matching chassis and engine numbers hard to find these days. I have had the car for 30 years or so and now my oldest son seems to have taken ownership..... and we are currently doing a bones up full resto. Prices have gone through the roof for these old Falcons over here and are bringing incredible prices such as $500K for rusted barn finds and $17K for a very, very rusted car. I have seen various internet discoveries of these old AU coupes over in the UK and seems they have ventured to quite a few other countries as well.
Dirk.

Yes tough old bird, 351 4V, top loader. She has had a hard life and was used as a drag car for a bit. That didn't help the drive train and the rear track rod mounts.
Phase 4's are bringing incredible money even RPO's are next in line followed by our GT's. Who would have ever thought...... another missed opportunity. Always had a gut feeling these would go crazy but............

There's time for other hobbies besides aquariums???

Joking aside, for me it's biking, target sports, growing spicy peppers, and cooking.

A few years back I grew the Carolina reaper and its flavor was amazing. Slowly working my way through my stash of dried reapers and will probably need to grow some more soon.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

@ Notorious
Have you tried fermenting the chillies to make a sauce?
I have made a few sauces/salsas before but only in small amounts since they don't last long. I have not tried fermented sauces at all but it sounds very interesting.

How does it affect the taste and the life span of the sauce?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Fermenting removes the sugar and can give you a shelf stable pH, making the sauce shelf stable for months. The taste depends on the chillies, what you ferment them with and the type of vinegar you use.
Chilli chump on YouTube has tons of tutorials and I think he sells sauces too.

Back