• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What other hobby's do you have?

Made these side bars for our Van too from scaffold.
ybe8ydah.jpg
azy8umur.jpg
and converted it to a camper it was tatty old plasters ride when we got it.

Just noticed your last picture foxfish the way the play logo is positioned it looks like it's censoring you eating those drapes/curtains:D it does on this Phone anyway.:)

Kirk that is a smart looking van. My brother in law has something like that but not such an ace colour.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks,the plaster Had it done for £300 so it looks ok from where you are:D paints a bit thin here and there that bugs me as I used to prep for custom work. I think their was one person stood with the d,a, one stood with a primer gun and one with the Ford st blue as the Van was driven past...

Thanks,the plaster Had it done for £300 so it looks ok from where you are:D paints a bit thin here and there that bugs me as I used to prep for custom work. I think their was one person stood with the d,a, one stood with a primer gun and one with the Ford st blue as the Van was driven past...
yeah but the thin paint helps to counter the extra weight of the scaffold!

:D ha ha

I mainly do mountain biking in my spare time, nice to see a few other bikers on here;)

I mainly do mountain biking in my spare time, nice to see a few other bikers on here;)
what do you ride? im an orange man myself, although i do regret not buying my teenage love - the stumpjumper. always wanted a stumpy. should have got one.

Always fancied a p7 and a stump jumper in my teens. My first mtb was a emelle leopard 12 spd with Foam grips and those chrome handle bars with triangle in the middle. Saved my paper round money for that.:D

my first mtb was a 5 speed emelle. made of cast iron and was utter cack. 1987 if i recall

I started out on a GT Avalanch but trashed it whilst descending Skiddaw in the Lakes :D went in a skip when home (chain stays bent, forks jaked, wheels crisped etc etc lol), after that had a Marin Rocky Ridge hardtail (older one). That lasted a while and then got nicked :mad:

Replaced it with a Marin B-17 which was awesome, had early hydraulic discs etc and could fly down Dalby Forest quite quickly on that thing. Then gave up and sold it.

Always fancy riding again, and would like a Santa Cruz Bullit or similar, but just no time these last few years :(

Some ooooooold pictures:

Wrecked GT lol

217761_1031277185874_9635_n_zpsb89f365b.jpg

More often than not falling off (doing the funky chicken)

359_33582681746_9805_n_zps2f57ed10.jpg

Before I took protective clothing seriously :D

215333_1031277105872_8929_n_zpse55229bd.jpg

Wait? Had hair, was ripped, and there was sun in the UK, so long time ago. Yes, ET had just about left :) lol
are yes the good olld days:) I remember having hair been ripped, now the only thing ripped is my trousers if I don't adjust them before I sit down.:) did the forks bottom out on landing that? Or did those lats carry you on too a smooth landing?

did the forks bottom out on landing that? Or did those lats carry you on too a smooth landing?

I actually think i landed skew wiff and crisped the back wheel, i was good at doing that lol fearless, but useless :D

Hardtails were cool, we'd often come across a pack of guys full body armour, full face helmets, 7 inch travel both ends umming and arring over 6 - 8 foot drop offs and we'd just ride through em on our hardtails wearing moleskin slacks and beany hats straight off :D crazy days, but mucho funno :)

I started out on a GT Avalanch but trashed it whilst descending Skiddaw in the Lakes :D went in a skip when home (chain stays bent, forks jaked, wheels crisped etc etc lol), after that had a Marin Rocky Ridge hardtail (older one). That lasted a while and then got nicked :mad:

Replaced it with a Marin B-17 which was awesome, had early hydraulic discs etc and could fly down Dalby Forest quite quickly on that thing. Then gave up and sold it.

Always fancy riding again, and would like a Santa Cruz Bullit or similar, but just no time these last few years :(

Some ooooooold pictures:

Wrecked GT lol

217761_1031277185874_9635_n_zpsb89f365b.jpg

More often than not falling off (doing the funky chicken)

359_33582681746_9805_n_zps2f57ed10.jpg

Before I took protective clothing seriously :D

215333_1031277105872_8929_n_zpse55229bd.jpg
Check out the geometry!!!!!

what do you ride? im an orange man myself, although i do regret not buying my teenage love - the stumpjumper. always wanted a stumpy. should have got one.

I've got a commencal meta 6

the white one

IEXBOAU.jpg

Back