• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Website is taking 30 seconds+ to load, sporadically.

More tweaks have been applied to the backend server.
Great news. I know how painful these things are to diagnose and fix!

To mark the time, been on the forum since 07:30 GMT, and its been lightning fast and still is at 11:00 GMT. So far, so good!!

15:00 - UKAPS is still flying at speed! Has been good all day (on Wi-FI and 4G) thus far since 07:30.

I will be checking over the evening period as well. (I appreciate there may be some maintenance going on, but I will still check).

18:30, and the website is still performing well. (It was not this time yesterday for sure - taking some 30 seconds + to load pages).

I will do a final check at around 21:00 to see if all is still well.

Everything is working super fine at the 2100 mark!!

I'm going to bed!

But I can say that this forum has run like lightning all day, which has not occurred for quite a while. The tweaks seem to have improved performance - even through any maintenance periods!

✌️

I'm going to bed!

But I can say that this forum has run like lightning all day, which has not occurred for quite a while. The tweaks seem to have improved performance - even through any maintenance periods!

✌️
Thanks for the reports ;)

I've observed the same. I had figured it was because I'm on the other side of the Atlantic though.

Back