• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

UKAPS Shop?!

Samuran

Hi All

No idea if this is the best place for this, but I just wondered if there was a UKAPS shop...? For merchandise really.

I wouldn't mind a sticker or two or maybe a hoody....

Just a thought.
Cheers

kirk

There's loads of hoodies around here with sticker bombed cars:) as you live in Cornwall why not ukaps speedo's or a beach towel:D

kirk

I remember in my skateboarding days ( not ramp) when if you had a sticker on your skateboard it would kindly removed for you because it was sad..............now it's cool to hold a vw together with them :) how things have changed.

Samuran

I spent quite a bit of time in the Jap car scene, imported car etc etc and I do have to say that certain sticker bombed bits always appealed to me... not whole cars tho and not to hold them together.... lol

Iain Sutherland

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
I think ukaps t shirts would be good idea.

there are plenty of companies out there that will middle man these things now, ukaps send the designs, people order directly via a link, tshirt company ship and send a % to ukaps.
That way you get a full product range for non of the hassle that no doubt stops the mods from doing it themselves.
I want a mug and a 'regularly trimmed' logo'd pair of y fronts :lol:

I feel a ukaps t shirt design comp coming on.........

Ian Holdich

you've got a ukaps t shirt Iain! You can't have two!

I will raise this in the mods section, i know we've had bits and bobs, that Dan has sorted. If theres enough interest, i'm sure we could sort something.

Gary Nelson

I would love a t shirt or 2 :)
Same here, I like the black ones with white writing :thumbup:
Merchandise could be a good selling point at the next AL too - T-shirts, fleeces, mugs and caps.... Id still like to do my design and manufacture of a tight fitting black nylon/plastic sleeve of some sort to fit over a 2KG fire extinguisher with the white UKAPS logo... I think they would be popular.

sa80mark

Merchandise could be a good selling point at the next AL too - T-shirts, fleeces, mugs and caps.... Id still like to do my design and manufacture of a tight fitting black nylon/plastic sleeve of some sort to fit over a 2KG fire extinguisher with the white UKAPS logo... I think they would be popular.

Funny you mention a fe sleeve Ive been looking into this today :)

Samuran

you've got a ukaps t shirt Iain! You can't have two!

I will raise this in the mods section, i know we've had bits and bobs, that Dan has sorted. If theres enough interest, i'm sure we could sort something.

Heh I'm interested hence the thread :p

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Samuran

Could do calendars with pictures of members 'scapes, members could vote for which pics they'd like :D

Gary Nelson

Could do calendars with pictures of members 'scapes, members could vote for which pics they'd like :D

Yes but the problem with that is Ian will want to be modelling on those pics too! him posing in his Y fronts would put me right off!:eek: