• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Trigon Island

nice pic. They are my fave fish (in most scapes), those and Harliquins (all brands lol). I have kept them when i first set this tank up, they came from my old 60l, i did sell some off a while back, but i kept 6 in my new scape. I have had to get some more though, great fish.

just uploaded a vid, its a bit wobbly and i have also turned the EV right down...maybe to much?? it's my newish camera (not HD).

thanks Mark, gonna have to invest in a HD camera! See what i get for christmas.

cheers, looking back the background was a bad idea, i will take it off at some point in the future (along with the filter). The dwarfs didn't seem to look right in the tank. IMO cardinals are one of the best fish to compliment a planted tank.

A few of in tank shots.

511th.jpg

511th2.jpg

thanks everyone!

Which bit Nick? theres Hydrocotle in there...and theres Riccia as the carpet.

just a quick update as i haven't taken any photos of this tank for ages. I was in my LFS today and the JBL rep was in there and he had some awesome bits of mangrove wood with him. I bought a bit at a bargain price...I have placed it where the riccia was that wasn't getting much light. Anyways here goes...

trigon4.jpg

The wood
trigon.jpg

trigon5.jpg

trigon3-1.jpg

check the flow!
plantedtrigon2.jpg

cheers Bob, i really don't know why they are growing so tall, i have one in the tank at the min which is at least 50cm tall!

heres a new addition to Trigon Island, a rescued Anglefish, named Boris by my 3 year old.

angel3.jpg

angel4.jpg

angel2.jpg

Angel fish look magnificent in their natural colours, they're such an iconic and handsome fish I don't see why people see the need to tinker with their colours.

The tank looks great, curved tanks are hard.

Same here I like the wild coloured angels, however, what out for your cardinals! When your angels may get bigger the may start to eat the,. The tank looks great by the way.

Had a bit of a move around, chopped the crypts out and had a general tidy up. The bog wood wasn't doing anything for me, and my lfs has just had a shipment of Sumatra wood...good times. A couple more pots of hairgrass added around the base of the wood.

sumatra1.jpg

Back