• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tribute to a Tributary. Wet and wild... and now with...

me too mate, trust me it wasnt the plan!! I was a pretty angry boy on sunday when it all went pear shaped. :mad:
Australia to see my bros, 3 and half weeks, 2 of which diving :drowning:
Nervous about my big tank being in the hands of housemates though. Dave will pop in to do water changes and ive dropped the light levels way down, growth is very slow now.
I can imagine you were more than a little frustrated!
Sounds like a cool 'lads' holiday....you driving road trip or necessity....or both?
I'm sure the tank will be fine, low light will keep the plants ticking along and Dave water changing will be able to sort any issues....hopefully your housemates can feed them ok, I'm sure you've taught them well!

Blue suits you mate ;) .
Appreciated mate :)

Have a great holiday, look forward to your return and the rescape marathon you have planned ;)
Cheerio for now,
Ady

This tank is now down following the forced rescape i didnt like. Its one less tank for the housemates to have to look after while im away too.
Might fire it back up one day but for now i have bigger tanks to fry :)
Thanks for everyones input and apologies for the abrupt end it the tank.

Sounds like a cool 'lads' holiday....you driving road trip or necessity....or both?
diving mate, driving is no fun :p

Back