• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[ Tranquility ] NA 120x50x55 High tech

So big update
All the technology is ready, a went this weekend to azagua ( one of the biggest acuascape stores in the netherlands) and made whit the owner a nice setup and with some extra stones i went home,
because I made a test aquarium ( dont no the right name for that :) to try to scape
pff but what's that difficult ... keep seeing the hole time some good tscape,s or something bad ,, so try everyday for now to make some scape,s
this week the invitro plants are coming and also i purchased 8kg la plata sand and a bag of 8kg tropica soil powder..
Here a few arrangements of the scape, s
what are you thoughts people
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Wow really loving it!

The mockup is called a Scapefu Dojo.

Nice stones ; Keep working in your Dojo :):thumbup: why don't you make a gap between the main stones ?

So big update
All the technology is ready, a went this weekend to azagua ( one of the biggest acuascape stores in the netherlands) and made whit the owner a nice setup and with some extra stones i went home,
because I made a test aquarium ( dont no the right name for that :) to try to scape
pff but what's that difficult ... keep seeing the hole time some good tscape,s or something bad ,, so try everyday for now to make some scape,s
this week the invitro plants are coming and also i purchased 8kg la plata sand and a bag of 8kg tropica soil powder..
Here a few arrangements of the scape, s
what are you thoughts people

how heavy are these rocks on the scale and on your wallet?
looks awesome...

The left big stone around 22kg the right one around 18kg 1of 8kg ...2x4kg en around 8kg of smaller ones. ..bill around 270 euro...

I don't like this journal. Everything is just too neat and organized!!!

Now don't bother me while I go sulk in my corner with my messy tank in my messy room. :D:p:D

I don't like this journal. Everything is just too neat and organized!!!

Now don't bother me while I go sulk in my corner with my messy tank in my messy room. :D:p:D
Haha you don't want to see my other tanks from the past...that's why this one need to be clean as possible

The tank and whole setting look awesome. I can't stop looking at the last picture with all equipment in display. I will copy this setup for my new 300lt since we have nearly identical gear. Frankly if I manage to arrange my cabinet like that I'm tempted to leave the doors open permanently. And yes you;re right that the black plastic tubes look bad, the steel pipes look way better. I'm so glad I ordered 2 sets of thsoe for my 2 JBL 1500e.

Thank you....I am pretty happy how it all turned out.
Even I thought 2 x 1501 in combinatie whit jet outflows our to strong for my size tank...it's exactly the good flow:D
You also have a NA aquarium and steel pipes?

Back