• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[ Tranquility ] NA 120x50x55 High tech

Veilside

Hi to you all,

First of all ..excuse me for my english but its not the best and google translate ...uu also not the best :(
But i think everybody will understand what i write:)

So the start of my thread...

it starts 2 years ago,,until then i I had no tank and no interest till i saw a movie clip on youtube about a amano tank:nailbiting:....
I was hooked and needed one.
i started to fast to buy a 40L aquarium without any research and after a battle white a lot of algae and buy every 2 or 3 months a upgrade like,
buy a better light,,,go for a simple co2 kit..started with EI
after 2 years i wanted to do it better and bigger.

Because my job as a chef in a hotel i dont have the time for example to do something easy like every day at a fixed time give plant fertilizer,

I wanted a clean,and modern look of my aquarium and equipment,
Thats why the name Tranquility
so first of al my setup,

- 120x50x55 from Naturalaquario..
- ADA DIY cabinet
- Daytime 120.6 cluster control set ultra Blue Red White whit Easy Time LED Controller..
- Jbl cristal profi green line E1501 whit steel inflow and outflow from Naturalaquario..
- Jbl cristal profi green line E1501 whit steel inflow skimmer and outflow from Aquasabi..
- Hydor external heater 300 watt ..
- Co2 dual stage regulator kit whit SMC Precision needle valve from Co2art..
- 2kg co2 bottle
- 4 x TMC easy dosing container off 1,5 L ..
- 4 x Aquasabi dosing glass j pipe..
- Aqua Medic Reefdoser Evo 4 ..

So slowly everything coming together .
Till now i go for a iwagumi style because a like the real clean looks of a iwagumi

20161220_202722.jpg

heldere foto boven af.jpg

Last edited:
So little update i have almost everything ...only this weekend I am going to pick up my aqua medic doser and containers...and still waiting for my NA steel in/outflow ..but going to put everything in the cabinet and I am going to pick up the stones...
20170308_165338.jpg
20170308_165403.jpg

And guys or lady,'s. ..
Somebody have a idea for the wiring of the lights on the left side of the aquarium....
I really hate the looks.....

And guys or lady,'s. ..
Somebody have a idea for the wiring of the lights on the left side of the aquarium....
I really hate the looks.....
Nice collection of hardware!
You could use a tiny adhesive cable duct. On the edge of the tank or the wall

9200000010420719.jpg

thanks
Nice collection of hardware!
You could use a tiny adhesive cable duct. On the edge of the tank or the wall

9200000010420719.jpg
I think i go for white nylon cable sleeve and then behind the outflow down into the cabinet
I'm planning the same tank with nearly identical hardware, minus the lights. Very nice start, I am very interested of how it will turn out.
You already have the tank?
Small update ,
pickup the dosing system en containers en today connect the tech stuff so far and try to hide all the cabels.
50 procent.jpg
50 procent.jpg2.jpg
50-3.jpg
50-4.jpg
50-8.jpg

I ordered it from Natural Aquario today. I also ordered today, the CO2 equipment and the bottle, the lighting stuff and the 2 JBL 1500e.

I really like your cabinet arrangement. Plenty of ideas to copy and help myself in organizing things!

I ordered it from Natural Aquario today. I also ordered today, the CO2 equipment and the bottle, the lighting stuff and the 2 JBL 1500e.

I really like your cabinet arrangement. Plenty of ideas to copy and help myself in organizing things!
Cool :)
Natural Aquario,,,they are not the fast whit email or shipping,,,,still wait for my steel outflow and inflow pipes :(

Lovely set up, I've never seen your dosing U tube before, where did you source them from?

Back