• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

That do!aqua stand is realy beautiful little setup!.. :clap: Did it come with the light?? :thumbup:
The last pic from previous post is that Süßwassertang?? :woot:

Hi Marcel, Thank you :) The light comes from ikea I got the idea from The- Iceman --- Chris he has the same setup :)
Yes Its Süßwassertang It grows slowly but looks cool :rolleyes:

Hi Marcel, Thank you :) The light comes from ikea I got the idea from The- Iceman --- Chris he has the same setup :)
Yes Its Süßwassertang It grows slowly but looks cool :rolleyes:
Awsome idea, looks like a complete setup, perfect combination.. :clap:
Yup i'm also growing it in a WK started before the winter.. Verry curious what happens when the temp rises.. But it changes appearance, it shrank and came back with thicker smaller and dark green leaves. But very slow it maybe did spread only half an inch in maybe 4 or 5 months emersed. :) But as said it stood all winter unheated in a small greenhouse in the livingroom with temps going up to 20 and back down to 13 at night. :nailbiting: But it's holdin on.. :)

Still need to do some of these.Bought bowls/vases,but the first one I tried went moldy and then dried out.
Getting it all wrong :lol:.
Maybe get some plants at Aquarium Gardens this weekend and try again.

Still need to do some of these.Bought bowls/vases,but the first one I tried went moldy and then dried out.
Getting it all wrong :lol:.
Maybe get some plants at Aquarium Gardens this weekend and try again.

Great you going too on Saturday :woot: Will be nice to meet up again under less stressful conditions:) Looking forward to chatting about Wabi-Kusa :cool:

And one photo of natures Wabi-Kusa in an old apple tree. I walk past this everyday taking the Grandson to school so thought I would share a photo :D
Don't believe you:p...you just couldn't resist a spot of Guerilla-Wabi...:rolleyes:

P.S. they're all looking fantastic.

Back