Scape corner

Fiske

Think they all must do this! Both mine do and dribble everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My old cat liked to sleep on the lamp on a tank I had back in the day.
So, one day he jumps up, but he had failed to see that I had removed lamp and top glass for maintenance. Much laughter ensued.
He got a good dip.

Jayefc1

Hi all been a while not much happening
Apart from I ordered 20 emerald dwarf rasbora from kew aquatics on band that arrived yesterday there a little small to get pics of at the moment
I've put them in the 60p and they have just disappeared lol but there a beautiful little fish
images.jpeg.jpg

Cant wait for mine to colour up

Mark Keetch

Looking great Jay. Good work. There's something about a tank that is going how you planned it to go :D
And let's just hope its just a drink he's after and not a little snack too :confused:

Deano3

Stunning little fish jay great choice.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Jayefc1

Yeah the blue eyes mate stunning oscar is 7 aswell he is such a personality such a massive part of the family we was going to get a kitten last year another ragdoll but he wouldnt be happy i dont think lol

Jayefc1

So been a while so here are some a lil update the 45p has really started to come on the carpet has grown more than I had really desired but I actually really like the way it transition from gravel to mc then up to rock and Hemianthus micranthemoids this plant is a beast but I love the fine texture of the leaves and stems the moss isnt as vibrant as normal not sure why but the rotala is filling out nicely and giving a nice red hue at the back all in all pretty happy with the tank
20200528_170227.jpg
20200528_170114.jpg

Last edited:

Jayefc1

So the 60p has become a bit of a jungle scape still a little structure in there not as much as I'd like but still a pleasure to look after the dwarf emerald rasbora have settled in and own the tank now so glad to see them appear happy as hopefully it will be there home for sometime to come going to keep only them shrimp and snails in there so they might spawn who knows the plants are going a little crazy for slower growers lol have to keep thinning them out
20200528_164228.jpg
20200528_171759.jpg
20200528_172110.jpg
20200528_172333.jpg

Thanks for looking please comment how things could be improved or done differently
Cheers j

Ady34

Global Moderator
Staff member
So been a while so here are some a lil update the 45p has really started to come on the carpet has grown more than I had really desired but I actually really like the way it transition from gravel to mc then up to rock and Hemianthus micranthemoids this plant is a beast but I love the fine texture of the leaves and stems the moss isnt as vibrant as normal not sure why but the rotala is filling out nicely and giving a nice red hue at the back all in all pretty happy with the tank View attachment 149366View attachment 149367
Both tanks are looking great Jay, but this one looks really good now. Love the natural carpet and the stems are adding height to the scape too
:thumbup:

Jayefc1

@Mark Keetch they are healthy mate had a bit of a battle with the 45 with green dust but seem to have come through it now the plant mass has increased thinks it's ready for some fish now just got to decide what
Yeah the mc wasnt really.meant as a carpet but now it's there I actually like it lol