• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

Screenshot_20200329-150631_Gallery.jpg

That looks sooo good! Great job! :thumbup:
Wish i had a smaller tank to re-scape in times like this! But no i just goto look at my defficiant scape hoping i can resolve things :banghead::lol:

Thats looking great, great growth and shrimp look happy

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

@Jayefc1 I love the clean high detail look of your scapes. You create a great sense of scale with the rock and stone work.

Wish I had some multiple tanks to play about with scapes at the moment.

@SRP3006 thanks mate I really try to create the depth with the stone work it's all about building the layers I like to go from th bigger to.the smaller and use lots of diffrent gradients of gravel think it really helped with the scale of the tank

When this is all over and I can start my new tank I will be trying to create something similar. Love the sand/pebbles you use to soften the line between stone and sand.

So 5 hrs maintenance yesterday on the 60 cleaned all the sand stone and gravel upped the light to 60% wiped all leaves of a little diatom explosion added a little more soil to.the back as the juncus repens had come out but still good growth on it
Nipped the tops of the pinnatifida and Aguilera added the reckiti mini
Still no crypt melt not sure why but had a lot of Anubias melt again a lil strange but hay guess that why each tank is different
Screenshot_20200402-154327_Gallery.jpg

Water change each day on the 45 but left the light on 100% for this one seems to be working well didnt have to transition any plants and a mature filter with reused soil the plants seem to be growing pretty fast for a 3 day old tank
Screenshot_20200402-190616_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200402-190625_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200402-190632_Gallery.jpg

I just looked back at the pic of your 45 when you planted.... you’ve had phenomenal growth in 3 days!

Back