• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape Contest Comments

Would you enter the UKAPS Hardscape Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Working on it...:D

200419040844486047.jpg
Christ, you're smaller than i imagined.

Cant belive just found this after jay kindly pointed me this way, i have some hardscape but didnt do any shots after adding my wood etc gutted but hey ho bit of fun, great opportunity for people and great competition thanks so much to a great forum .

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dave Pierce, owner of @Aquarium Gardens, has kindly agreed to be our third and final judge, completing the panel of judges.
So the judging panel consists of George, Stu, and Dave.
Thanks to all three for agreeing to judge the entries in the Hardscape Challenge :)

Making a start on mine in the morning. Will be a Pico Scape of course.

Have spent this afternoon Smashing up a few slabs of slate and a few peices of a rock i forgot the name of, And like the contrast of the 2 shades. So just waiting on the Glue to arrive then will make a start.
Need to Gradient sort all the smaller shards and gravel created. And then Sieve out all the powder for Glueing etc. Should take me no more than 2-3 days to create this scape once all the peices are ready.
I now have an Idea in mind, and just hope I can Translate that into being. Also Got some Powdered Lava Rock, Petrified Wood, And a Quartz to use as accents.

It is indeed pretty silent in the contest threat... Are we still awaiting the storm?

17 yes's 3 maybe's in the poll and only 6 entries yet... :nailbiting:

I'll be entering, just need to free up the nano - will do it in a couple of weeks :)

Can i enter my hardscape?
I don't feel like i should considering i tried to copy/replicate a fellipe scape!
Of course you can. We all draw inspiration from various sources; very little in this world is original. And it's bound to be different since all elements of natural hardscape are unique ;)

Back