• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Sat Feb 20th - trip to Living Waters + MA Morden (Surrey)

I can offer a lift to anyone enroute. My route is SE9 > Bromley > Hayes > Anerley > Croydon.

CeeJay said:
Hi all.
If anyone is travelling by public transport, the nearest tube station is Morden.
I can pick up anyone from there.

Its a 2-3 minute walk from the station 😉 I might be taking the tube myself.

Can I confirm 10 am at Maidenhead aquatics Morden?

Great see you all there 🙂

Attendees:
a1matt
LondonDragon
ghostsword (Luis)
CeeJay
Gill
Tonser
mlgt

planter said:
That's the plan, I will be there for 10am, where should we all meet up? Just wonder into the Aquatic section?? Wear a badge :lol: :lol:

LondonDragon said:
planter said:
That's the plan, I will be there for 10am, where should we all meet up? Just wonder into the Aquatic section?? Wear a badge :lol: :lol:

Meeting in the aquatic section @ 10 am sounds good to me.
I have updated the first post to reflect this.
If anyone is nervous about not being able to find the group, pm me and I will let you know my mobile number.

Planter are your tanks still going? If they are and we're welcome to see them count me in!

Aww that's a shame, lusty glade (?) was one of my all time favorite tanks on here. And your cube was breathtaking!

Back