• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Running for charity

paulsouthuk

Hi All

I'm running the Reading Half Marathon on the 17th of March. I'm running for Alzheimers Research Charity and in the memory of my grandmother. It's a great charity that does alot of work in the dementure field. If anyone would like to donate to my giving page it would be much appreciated and would help me through the 13.2 miles. Thank you for reading! Paul Kendall is fundraising for Alzheimer's Society

Hi George I'm hoping for under 2 hours. I completed the course last year in 2 and a half hours. Thank you for your kind message!

Thanks for that. I really enjoy running now. You sound a better runner than me lol. I'm 15 and a half stone ex cage fighter. Did a stiff 10 miler on the Isle of Lewis last week in driving rain across the moors was fun. If anyone would like to give to my page then that would be great, all money goes directly to Alzheimers Research to help people with dementure a great cause.

Back