• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Potassium deficiency?

The level is so high you will never reach it. You never need to worry about metal toxicity.

What about the likes of copper built into most traces? I know you aren't a shrimp keeper and I'm not sure what levels shrimp will tolerate. Just wondering at what point copper might become an issue? I also hear that tannins/humic acids help keep metal toxicity down in soft water. I generally have almond and oak leaves in my softwater tanks hoping to prevent this.

What about the likes of copper built into most traces? I know you aren't a shrimp keeper and I'm not sure what levels shrimp will tolerate. Just wondering at what point copper might become an issue? I also hear that tannins/humic acids help keep metal toxicity down in soft water. I generally have almond and oak leaves in my softwater tanks hoping to prevent this.
See my comments in this thread mate. https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/crs-and-ei-dosing-copper.29921/

Cheers,

Back