• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant identification - Unknown plants in my tank

owenprescott

As you can see my small 23 litre tank is now thick with plants. I know some of the plants names however some came in bundles so I would like help identifying those. Here is a list of the plants I have identified so far after searching my purchase history:
A.
B.
C.
D. Micranthemum Umbrosum?
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L. Hydrocotyle
M. Dwarf Hairgrass
N. Riccia Fluitans
plants01_by_architekogp-d5ro0pg.jpg

plants02_by_architekogp-d5ro0oo.jpg

Also on a side note, any suggestions on a carpeting foreground plant for my tank? I have tried a few and at the moment I am gradually dispersing the Hydrocotyle and Hairgrass across the foreground, there has been little carpeting going on however. I only dose with liquid Co2 so I am wondering if I have any better options, my goal is to have a covered substrate..

Thanks for adding to the list, C appears to not be Ranuculus Inundatus though. In my tank C grows a long/thick stem and several offshoots from its roots. It is actually the fastest growing plant in my tank and grows long spreading leaves too, the Ranuculus Inundatus seems to be smaller.

A. Ludwiga repens
B.
C.
D. Micranthemum Umbrosum?
E.
F.
G. Sagittaria subulata
H.
I.
J.
K.
L. Hydrocotyle
M. Dwarf Hairgrass
N. Riccia Fluitans

Depends on your tank specs especialy lighting R.undulatus has varying stem growth height due to light as alot of plants.I tend to agree with Nathaniel.Cheers mark

Back