• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
Good luck boys! I'm really sorry I can't come, but is a really long way... :(

I'm sure you will create another stunner up there!

And no more running on Saturday night, George ;)

I'm coming over too.
Will be good to put some more faces to names :)
See you tomorrow.

Im unfortunately going to miss it :( ive got the mother of all abscesses I can barely talk let alone get my crash helmet on :(

Im unfortunately going to miss it :( ive got the mother of all abscesses I can barely talk let alone get my crash helmet on :(
You sound ok to me ;)
Get well soon.

Man this one looks great so far. Wish I could have seen it in person.

Well done to all involved, Stella job so far!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Hi all,

This scape has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated fully. It's incredible. The 3 metre square footprint has been utilised brilliantly with a 3-island concept using the best wood I've ever seen. Stainless steel screws were used to affix it all and hundreds of pots tirelessly prepped in a smooth operating production line.

Planting was completed well-ahead of schedule with the team working as true pros lead by Mark Evans. Hats off to the P@H staff that got involved too, most of whom didn't have much planted tank experience.

The tank is now full and I look forward to posting some update pics soon.

If you're in the area then please do make the effort to see this spectacle. I think it has the potential to be one of the world's most impressive aquascapes and it has been an honour and privilege to be involved, helping to inspire a new generation of hobbyists.

Cheers,
George

Hi everyone,
Just like to say a massive Thankyou for letting me get involved yesterday. It was a real privilege to be part of such a beautiful aquascape and you all made me feel so welcome. I'm gutted I can't be there today due to commitments at home but I would have loved to see it fully filled and in all its glory!

What an experience to be part of the team, something I'll never forget. Great to meet all the ukaps members, pets@home staff and the tropica team. Made to feel welcome from the start and hopefully made some good friends along the way. Had a load of laughs on Saturday night and thanks again for the lovely meal and groovy moves on the dance floor lol. Would love to bring something like this back over to Northern Ireland in the near future. Thanks again so much

Once again, a terrific weekend! It was hard work, but the hard work was really worth it. The aquascape looks truly immense. I'd happy to say the best in Europe.

It was also great to meet some of the forum members, we couldn't have done it without their hard work either, so thanks for helping out. You're all legends.

I agree with George and ian, this tank has to be seen in person to truly get a scale of things. Its huge and ALOT of hard work has gone into it.
This tank will look awesome as it takes off and im looking forward to bobbing in and each month and seeing how its getting on.

It was great to finally meet some of the ukaps people, George, Dan, ian, ady, murf stu etc.

Back