• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Parcelfarce Deliveries

So as an amusing extension to this... the LED lights were posted in mid-June, arrived in the UK on time, sat in my local depot for 3 weeks while PF failed to send me notice of import duties and also claimed not to have my parcel when I went and asked, were then returned to sender....got to Australia, were flagged up just in time to be turned around and sent back to the UK... arrived back in my local depot 31st of August, which I was only made aware of thanks to happening to check the tracking again shortly afterwards, I paid customs charges online on the 16th September, rescheduled delivery for today (as I was away from home until then).... came home from work today expecting new toys, nothing here - rechecked tracking number - charges paid 16/08/2012, then on 24/08/2012 Returned to sender - custom charges not paid.

Cretins.

find those to blame and rip out their duodenums

I ordered 2000 paintballs for a birthday outing in January 2010 they arrived last march from parcel force same problem duty needed paying and I was none the wiser they had been back and forth from America several times

Back