• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

oily surface film

Ady34 said:
ceg4048 said:
[If you check the tutorial you'll see the image at the top is of Nanochromis transvestitus, [

What sex was that then??? :lol:

ceg4048 said:
Ady34 said:
..Holy S**t Clive....does that mean youve used a test kit???? :woot: :wideyed: :lol:
Yeah, I had those sitting around from prior to being rescued from The Matrix. You know, people think I just came up with these zany ideas in a dream or something, but I didn't. I had to suffer for years, going round and round on the same hamster wheel that ensnares everyone, getting algae and oily film and all that. It was only when I converted to Vulcanism that I could analyze the mistakes using logic (instead of emotions) and to thereby understand the truth more clearly. It's precisely because I went through the same experiences that I know exactly how folks think, because I used to think the same things. In any case, GH/KH/PH test kits are the least offensive, and the things that they measure are the most innocuous, plus, I still had to use these just so that I could compare directly to what others were measuring. So yes, I used the kits, for you. ;)
The more pertinent measurement was the TDS which typically was around 850 microsiemens.

Live long, and prosper.

Cheers,
good to know youve been there and done that too, its easy to forget were all beginners at some point :thumbup:

Which tank and which tutorial are we talking about ? I feel like Ive missed something lol

ceg4048 said:
Err...the EI Tutorial...in the Tutorial section? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Oh that one :rolleyes: I read that one already ;) Im already hooked on EI.

Back