• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DIY Project Not a £199 ADA tool stand

jamiep

I had scrap MDF, which I turned into a bigger, bespoke to my tools version of their tool stand. A very small faff to drill the various correct holes. Finished with leftover bathroom paint from my DIY cabinet
1000001462.jpg
1000001456.jpg
1000001458.jpg
1000001459.jpg
1000001461.jpg

That would be cool, something I and others would probably be interested in buying!
I did look at the dimensions and its 34cm in height and my printer only does 32cm max! so would have to be a little smaller

I also admire ADAs tools and accessories but if my wife found out that I paid 115 USD for a root tab insertion tool, she’d kill me.

So, I’m making my own at 1/4 the cost. Made a working prototype out of 1/4” PEX tubing, a 3/16 dowel, a spring and two oak drawer pulls. Inserted 20 root tabs for the first half of my quarterly fertilizer. I’ll me re-doing it again in 304 stainless as soon as I get the parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be very cool to print, my printer has a height of 40 cm. Did you try and print one yourself?

I did look at the dimensions and its 34cm in height and my printer only does 32cm max! so would have to be a little smaller
That would be very cool to print, my printer has a height of 40 cm. Did you try and print one yourself?

Edits: just noticed it replied twice, sorry can't work out how to delete first one!

This look good. I use magnets on the inside of the tank door for scissors, tweezers etc

Back