• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

North West stockists

davdandy

Hello again.
I'm from a little town called Leigh and looking at places to visit, I know of our own Amazon Aquatics, also know of Pier in Wigan, CMC ( not visited though ) Urmston, same again haven't been. What are your recommendations on where to go, any secret places and gems I haven't heard about.

Hi all,
I'm from a little town called Leigh and looking at places to visit, I know of our own Amazon Aquatics, also know of Pier in Wigan
Bit more of a distance, but <"Premier Aquatics"> in Runcorn and <"Aqualife Leyland"> next junction off the M6 after the "Charnock Richard" services?

Cheers Darrel

Last edited:
Hi all,

Bit more of a distance, but "Premier Aquatics" in Runcorn and "Aqualife Leyland" next junction off the M6 after the "Charnock Richard" services?

Cheers Darrel

Just to echo what Darrel said, I drove a very long way from Scotland to collect a custom tank from Premier Aquatics yesterday, tank is exceptionally built and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Some really interesting fish, many of which I'd never seen in person before. Wish they were on my doorstep!

Back