• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Decade, New Decadence...

Should be a nice little project @Deano3

Usually shy away from matching stuff and unnecessary neatness, but everyone else in the house likes how the cabinets match the shelving now so guess that’s a win.

Looking forward to this setup would love such a large tank in future, looks great next to other tank.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Me too, dream setup, can't wait to see the scape...any idea of the style yet? :)

Should be a nice little project @Deano3

Usually shy away from matching stuff and unnecessary neatness, but everyone else in the house likes how the cabinets match the shelving now so guess that’s a win.
I am very OCD so would have to have matching but looks great and yeah have you got many plans yet ?

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I thought the clue might be in the thread title @Jayefc1 :lol:

decadence

- the act or process of falling into an inferior condition or state

- moral degeneration or decay

- unrestrained or excessive self-indulgence

Even though I may have sold out to the ADA machine a little bit.... still a long way to go to beat @Siege in using an ADA solar RGB to light up an empty tank :lol: :lol: :lol:

That guy really knows how to roll :cigar:

Haha the title never clicked bro at all lol when it really should have knowing how your mind works

As for lighting an empty tank that is just one of the 7 deadly sins taken to the limit @Siege he has been saying that it's going to be scaped for nearly 2 months now smh

Ps the 1200 looks amazing mate cant wait to see what magic you can create in such a beautiful space

Pps no pressure lol

Cheers
J

As for lighting an empty tank that is just one of the 7 deadly sins taken to the limit @Siege he has been saying that it's going to be scaped for nearly 2 months now smh

He takes his zero maintenance, zero water change scapes very seriously @Jayefc1 Makes the ‘low maintenance’ YouTube posse look like rank amateurs!

Yah!

upload_2020-1-21_15-39-35.jpeg

Gonna have to wait on the hanging part matey. Up to the eyeballs with work of late so been pulling all nighters. Will do it when functioning properly and not shaking from caffeine overload :lol:

Oh a good caffeine overload gotta love them shakes bro just ask Steve to.pop round and knock them up for you wwe both know how good he is with that whirly thingy mabob

On second thoughts probs not lol
Although if it waited till Sunday the second of Feb could put them.up drink loads of beer have pizza and watch the superbowl

Yeah but look on the bright side the really bright side like the solar rgb bright side those all fighters are getting you the very best lighting so there really is a bright side lol

What eat pizza watch the superbowl drink beer then put them up does the missus want a chandelier lol

Got 90% of the way there before having to crack on elsewhere.

upload_2020-1-22_7-20-13.jpeg

Cables still need cutting to length with crimps pinched on the ends and shades need fitting. Will finish up later. Should look nice and tidy once complete.

Love the promise of a setup when it’s empty like this, mind can run wild with the possibilities :woot:

Last edited:
Back